The 0-3 program provides parents with training & support to enhance their child’s development. It lays the foundation for school success & reduces the chance of developmental delays. It is a grant funded/FREE program for all participants.
- Prenatal – Updated information during pregnancy.
- Developmental Assessment Screening – To assess the child’s growth & development.
- Personal Visits – Provides parent/child activities, information on child development, & family support.
- Group Connections/Workshops – Offered monthly at the 0-3 Classroom located in the Western Junior High Building in Kinderhook. These events provide age appropriate activities that stimulate growth & socialization skills.
- Parent Lending Library
- Book & Toy Lending Library
- Monthly Calendars & Newsletters
Childhood is full of opportunity. Research indicates that children’s earliest years are a critical time for learning. What we do to assist our children in reaching their full potential paves the way for their future school success.
Early Childhood Coordinator:
Eileen Malone ; email@example.com
Phone Number: (217)432-8324 ext. 4